Current File : /home/kampungc/public_html/README.txt
1- What is this?
* This is a Joomla! installation/upgrade package to version 3.x
* Joomla! Official site: https://www.joomla.org
* Joomla! 3.8 version history - https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Joomla_3.8_version_history
* Detailed changes in the Changelog: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/commits/staging
2- What is Joomla?
* Joomla! is a Content Management System (CMS) which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications.
* It's a free and Open Source software, distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later.
* This is a simple and powerful web server application and it requires a server with PHP and either MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server to run.
You can find full technical requirements here: https://downloads.joomla.org/technical-requirements.
3- Is Joomla! for you?
* Joomla! is the right solution for most content web projects: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Portal:Learn_More
* See Joomla's core features - https://www.joomla.org/core-features.html
* Try out our online demo: https://demo.joomla.org
4- How to find a Joomla! translation?
* Repository of accredited language packs: https://community.joomla.org/translations.html
* You can also add languages directly to your website via your Joomla! administration panel: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/J3.x:Setup_a_Multilingual_Site/Installing_New_Language
* Learn how to setup a Multilingual Joomla! Site: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/J3.x:Setup_a_Multilingual_Site
5- Learn Joomla!
* Read Getting Started with Joomla to find out the basics: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/J3.x:Getting_Started_with_Joomla!
* Before installing, read the beginners guide: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Portal:Beginners
6- What are the benefits of Joomla?
* The functionality of a Joomla! website can be extended by installing extensions that you can create (or download) to suit your needs.
* There are many ready-made extensions that you can download and install.
* Check out the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED): https://extensions.joomla.org
7- Is it easy to change the layout display?
* The layout is controlled by templates that you can edit.
* There are a lot of ready-made professional templates that you can download.
* Check out the template management information: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Portal:Template_Management
8- Ready to install Joomla?
* Check the minimum requirements here: https://downloads.joomla.org/technical-requirements
* How do you install Joomla - https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/J3.x:Installing_Joomla
* You could start your Joomla! experience building your site on a local test server.
When ready it can be moved to an online hosting account of your choice.
See the tutorial: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Installing_Joomla_locally
9- Updates are free!
* Always use the latest version: https://downloads.joomla.org/latest
10- Where can you get support and help?
* The Joomla! Documentation: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Main_Page
* FAQ Frequently Asked Questions: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Category:FAQ
* Find the information you need: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Start_here
* Find help and other users: https://www.joomla.org/about-joomla/create-and-share.html
* Post questions at our forums: https://forum.joomla.org
* Joomla! Resources Directory (JRD): https://resources.joomla.org/
11- Do you already have a Joomla! site that's not built with Joomla! 3.x ?
* What's new in Joomla! 3.x: https://www.joomla.org/3
* What are the main differences from 2.5 to 3? https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/What_are_the_major_differences_between_Joomla!_2.5_and_3.x%3F
* How to migrate from 2.5.x to 3.x? Tutorial: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Joomla_2.5_to_3.x_Step_by_Step_Migration
* How to migrate from 1.5.x to 3.x? Tutorial: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Joomla_1.5_to_3.x_Step_by_Step_Migration
12- Do you want to improve Joomla?
* Where to request a feature? https://issues.joomla.org
* How do you report a bug? https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Filing_bugs_and_issues
* Get Involved: Joomla! is a community developed software. Join the community at https://volunteers.joomla.org
* Documentation for Developers: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Portal:Developers
* Documentation for Web designers: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Web_designers
* Copyright (C) 2005 - 2017 Open Source Matters. All rights reserved.
* Special Thanks: https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Joomla!_Credits_and_Thanks
* Distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2 or later
* See Licenses details at https://docs.joomla.org/Special:MyLanguage/Joomla_Licenses